Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Most important books

I am thinking to collect a list of books. Each of them should be an important one to read to help a person understand this world.

Why am I doing this? I found it is a pity to not to find a great book earlier. So the reason is that it is serving as a reading list for people, including myself.

Your contributions is highly appreciated. Please provide the following information.

1)Book Name and Author(with a link to Amazon or Barnes& Noble)
2)Why this book is important.

Ok, so let me start with this one
1) Name and Author(with Link)
Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds and ConfusiĆ³n de Confusiones by Martin Fridson

2) Why it is important?
"This is the most important book ever written about crowd psychology and, by extension, about financial markets..." -- Ron Insana, CNBC

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Does anyone really read this stuff?

12:28 AM  
Blogger T.J. said...

I did :-)
Believe it or not, history repeats.

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home