Sunday, June 25, 2006

Is The Internet Diluting Friendships?

TechDirt has an entry talking titled "Is The Internet Diluting Friendships?"

It is an interesting topic and the following is my comment.

What is definition of Friendship?
In an old way, a person talking almost everything to her/his close friend(s). If this close friend happen to have a good knowledge of this topic, then you are lucky, othewise it is very tough to share it with this friend -- although a close friend.
I am a IT guy and have a lot of close friends also doing IT. Of course, it is very easy for me to share experience of C++, PHP, JAVA and AJAX with them. But I am interested in Fashion too, then this part of me is very hard to be shared with these close friends :-)
I think internet is just redefine a lot of things, including friendship.
Just my 2 cents.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Cheap covers sofa tenn slut orgy beaded necklaces Hit me 21 blackjack http://www.home-security-0.info/car-alarm-systems-iv-iv-strong.html Hamilton railroad pocket watch

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home